- Closed Thanksgiving (11/26)
- Closed Christmas Day (12/25)
- Closed New Years Day (1/1/2021)
As we follow the COVID-19 situation, we will be posting our current information here. Continue to check here for updates.
Yes! We are open and following our normal business hours!
- Now Available: Chef Woody’s New Brunch, Lunch and Dinner Menu (under “menus” tab!)
- We ask that patrons wear masks when they enter the restaurant until they are sat at their table
- Open daily for inside, patio, and rooftop seating; and curbside orders
- Monday-Thursday 11am-9pm
- Friday & Saturday 11am-10pm
- Sunday 10am-8pm
- All Outdoor Seating- first come, first serve
- Inside Seating will be available starting June 5, 2020. We strongly recommend reservations.
- Please Note:
- Per the CDC’s requirements, tables will be sat at a 6-feet distance. In the case of inclement weather, we will do our best to relocate guests dining outside to a table indoors.
Monday- Mussel Monday, 1lb of mussels for $5 (Garlic Creme, White Wine, Tomato & Spicy Tomato)
Tuesday- Taco Tuesday, $4 Shrimp, Beef Short Rib, and Pork Belly
Wednesday- 20% off bottles of wine & $10 off our Featured Whiskey Flight
Thursday- Steak & Wine Special
Friday- Facebook Friday, check in on Facebook and get 10% off
Saturday & Sunday- Brunch & Lunch available